• 500g/1lb turkey mince
• salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 45ml/3 tbsp chopped fresh mint
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1 courgette, trimmed and coarsely grated
• 60ml/4tbsp greek yogurt
• 1 clove garlic crushed
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
• 6 bread rolls, split and toasted
• cherry tomatoes, red onion and mint salad to serve
1. Place the mince in a large bowl, season well with salt and pepper, then add the mint garlic and courgette. Mix together with clean hands, then divide into six. Shape each piece into a neat pattie about 2cm thick. Place on a plate, cover with clear film and chill for at least 20 mins or until required.
2. Heat a griddle pan or barbecue coals until hot, add the burgers and cook over a medium heat for 10-15mins, turning them once until charred on the outside and cooked through in the middle there should be no sign of pink juices.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, garlic and dill, season to taste and transfer to a small serving dish. Serve the burgers in the buns with salad leaves and tomato as liked.